Professional configuration

Does any irrigation company or consultant in the NY area offer custom configuration of the Rachio settings based on a survey of the actual property? Seems like there is a pretty strong need for this and some who would be willing to pay for it, including this guy!

Where in the New York area are you?

Westchester county

Sorry, I am on Long Island. That is a little far for me to travel.

@RAG

I am not a 100% sure whether these locations are located closely to where you live. However, these irrigation companies might be able to assist you.

Atlantic Irrigation:
111 Lafayette Ave, North White Plains, NY 10603
914-686-0008

Central Irrigation:
2711 Lexington Ave, Mohegan Lake, NY 10547
(914) 743-1818

5 Nepperhan Ave, Elmsford, NY 10523
(914) 347-5166

Cheers,

Those all look like regular wholesalers or installers. I am looking for someone with specific knowledge of the science behind what drives the Rachio so they can help me tweak the settings. I know there are plenty of folks on these forums willing to help but I am looking to pay someone to come on site and do the initial tweaking to jumpstarting things.

Those are wholesalers that will know who they have sold Rachio clocks to. Branch managers at both of those companies know their customers well and will be able to suggest a qualified professional in your area. It would be a good idea to try them.

What options are there to find installers on Long Island in NY? It seems like most of the larger sprinkler installers don’t advertise that they are authorized dealers/installers of this product.

Hey @Wireless-
We actually don’t technically have authorized installers at the moment- however, I will get in touch with our pro department and see if I can find you an installer that we know has experience with Rachio in your area… I will get back to you!
McKynzee :rachio:

So still no authorized installers for this product in Nassau or Suffolk County NY?