Personal Weather Station

My personal weather machine is not showing up in my Rachio 3 controller App. Here are my details:

Hardware: Ambient Weather Station WS-2000
AWN shares data with PWS and Wunderground

PWS Link:
https://www.pwsweather.com/station/pws/stpete1618
QC Confidence is a 10

Wunderground Link:

How long has the station been on WU?

:cheers:

June 28th.

That station is not coming through WU, I’ll have the team open a support ticket to see why.

:cheers:

I can now see my weather station. Do you know what the issue was?

WU was not reporting it through their API. Our ticket is still open, but they must have fixed the issue.

I am experiencing the same issue. What are the steps to get this resolved?

Open a new topic and they should work with Weather underground to fix the issue.

Hey Jeff, Thank you for your reply but unfortunately they have not and it has been almost 2 weeks.