Overriding a Rain Skip

The local weather forecast called for rain and a rain skip was initiated. It did rain, but not at my house. The Rachio Gen 2 thinks the lawn received a 1/2 inch of water. It there a way to override the rain skip and water the next day without rescheduling?

Hey @callihd-

There is currently no way to do this. My best recommendation would be to manually run your schedule today if you don’t end up seeing any rain!

McKynzee :rachio:

This is where using the area rain sensor trigger data would help. That is of course, if one was in his area…

1 Like

Is there a way to manually run the “schedule” or do I have to run all zones for the same amount of time or run each separately for a set time?

Hey @callihd-

You can manually run the schedule if you would like! Directions on how to do that can be found here.

How do you override a flexible daily schedule? The directions do not cover a flexible daily schedule.

That was my mistake @callihd, you cannot currently manually run a flex schedule. For flex, I recommend “emptying” your moisture graphs which should force a watering the following day.