Not Water on Saturdays - Flexible Daily Schedule

New to this so forgive if this is a stupid question.
Here is what I am trying to accomplish and what I have done… someone please correct me if I’m wrong.

1. I want my system to water when it needs to based on the weather. After some reading I switched to Flexible Daily Schedule. From what I understand this setting will give me a more precise day-to-day evaluation of what need to be watered and water accordingly.
  2. I don’t want to water on Saturdays as that is the day I do most of my yard work and don’t want everything to be all wet. Therefore I selected everyday except Saturday on ‘Days to Water’

However, now my schedule is showing a green drop of water on everyday on the calendar.

Does this mean my system is going to water everyday EXCEPT Saturday?
    If so, can someone tell me how to let Rachio create the schedule on any day EXCEPT Saturday?

Thanks in advance.

Your system has the possibility of watering every day except for Saturday. Iro checks each day to see if it needs to run a zone. If a zone is still OK then it won’t run, otherwise off it goes. The only exception I think would be on Friday. If a zone will deplete on Saturday I think it’ll run Friday because Saturdays are blocked off.

1 Like

Also click on those green drops for every day. You should see that only certain zones are watering, not all of them. Mine looks like yours because my garden gets watered every day, but my other zones don’t.

1 Like