(Not) Returning Rachio gen 2 (disappointed...NOT)

Glad to say that everything is in order!! I can water my yard through my Android phone. What a painful process to set the device up, but glad its working.

Amen! You never know when you are gonna need an old device :smile:

Thanks for your help!

@singhal - for some reason iOS is better on the initial setup than Android (from what I’ve seen and dealt with on posts here in the community). Once set up, you shouldn’t have any issues using an Android to modify or run your Rachio Gen 2.

1 Like

I wish I had known that about a day earlier…could have saved umpteen hours trying to get it to work :slight_smile:

@singhal - yep. What flavor of OS is being used to install is normally one of the first questions I ask. You should be good to go now.

1 Like

@DLane @Gene

@singhal Thanks for your patience. Let us know if you have any other feedback or questions.

:cheers:

1 Like

Impressive! Rachio actually responded. They didn’t respond my last 3 emails or my thread. In the last 2 months. They’ve showed clear pathetic support recently.

Hey @overspun! I’m so sorry for the awful experience. I searched your email to find your ticket but I’m only seeing two tickets from 2017 under that email - would you be up for sharing your ticket numbers so I can make sure the team can hop in?

Also, I’m sorry we didn’t see your post in here - there tends to be a lot going on in here during the summer and @franz and I do our best to attend to everyone who needs our assistance vs peer support. I’m sorry yours slipped through the cracks! Would you mind sharing the link so we can take a look?

:cheers: