Not receiving notifications for schedule running

I don’t seem to be getting push notifications for schedule running. I have gotten them when I manually do a run and it finishes, but nothing else. I have schedule status change turned on which I thought would do it. I actually have all but shared turned on. I’m on Android 9 Pixel 3a and confirmed all notification channels turned on. I do have the app on a Moto X4 also but it’s off most of the time. Any ideas?

I’m having the Android team review Android 9 and notifications.

:cheers:

1 Like

The team confirmed an issue with notifications on this platform. We have fixed the issue and will let you know when the patch is released after more testing.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks!

EDIT: For future reference, is the community the best way to ask these types of questions or should I submit something through the app? My thinking was someone here might have a non app side fix so I’d ask here first, but I also know the forum usually isn’t the place to guarantee someone will see it.

1 Like

The forum is a stream lined process to the engineering team.

1 Like

@franz When you figure out the notification issue with Android 9, will you pass that info along to Ring, Gmail, etc. so I can get my notifications back! :rofl:

2 Likes

I received schedule started and stopped notifications today. Was a fix released? My schedule hasn’t run since I reported this due to rain so it could have been working for a while and I didn’t notice.

Not yet, hopefully early next week.