No customer service phone number?!?!?!?!?!?!

So my system has been running like it’s got it’s own brain and I can’t figure out any way to get it to shut off. Water is streaming down my street and this thing will not shut off. Yes, I’ve put the thing in standby, shut off the autoschedule and all that. Guess what, still running.

Would LOVE to have a phone number to call so that I could speak to a human and not have to shoot an email off and just wonder when oh when will I get someone to respond with an answer.

This is downright ridiculous. I can call ecobee and they will answer or call you back very quickly. The simple fact I can’t find a 800 number anywhere for rachio is downright disgraceful!!!

If you can’t tell i’m kind of pissed right now about A. my water running and running for who knows how long today B. no phone number for this company C. having to spend wayyyyy too much time searching for a phone number D. I’d settle for a call routed to India right now

2 Likes

Hi @ryman79-

Sorry to hear your water is running, that is not a good thing to come home to! It sounds like a stuck valve to me- if you unplug the controller, does the water continue running?

Our support number is 1-844-472-2446, but they close up shop at 6pm MST. If you DM me your phone number, I can have someone give you a call ASAP to get this resolved.

Looking forward to resolving this for you!

McKynzee :rachio:

2 Likes

@ryman79, hope you were able to get your system to turn off. Looks like your in San Antonio – we know a great pro in your great if you’d like us to connect you with them.

Just curious, did you visit our Help Center?

@emil, I can see why @ryman79 was upset! The support phone number seems to have disappeared from the Help Center web page!!! At least I can’t see it using Chrome on my iPad running IOS 11.2.5. And there is some gobbledygook on the page as well.

Good catch @Linn, I’m looking into this.

2 Likes

Good catch @Linn, I’m looking into this.

Yet it’s still not corrected more than 1 year later. The customer service phone number is not listed anywhere on the website. All it says is " If you need help immediately, call the number on your install guide, and/or visit the Rachio community." How hard would it be to just put the customer service number here??

1 Like

I will bet $100.00 its something you did with programming. Rachio is so easy to reach. I found their number right away on the web. Their employees are some of the best people you will ever meet. I had a chance to put a face with them at an Irrigation Association trade show. If all fails, turn off the water to the irrigation system.

1 Like

Hello, I have been calling the support number you have listed and have tried a few different extensions (I should mention it is 3:52pm MST) and no one has picked up. I’ve been waiting for about 10 minutes actually. About a day or two ago I filled out a customer service form through the app because I am having problems with my controller saying it is offline and I haven’t gotten a response yet. In addition, I received an auto response email after sending in the form and found a link to request a call but that link took me to a page that said the page no longer exists. How do I get in touch with someone to get my system working again?

Hey @ATron!

So sorry for the delay in our team’s response. We’re seeing some higher call volumes right now which are making response timelines get longer. No excuse - just wanted to let you know. I’m pinging the team right now to get you a response :slight_smile:

:cheers:

2 years later and no customer # on the customer support page. What gives? I had to come here to find it.
Terrible business model have technical questions and don’t want to have to wait days to hear your responses.

The support phone number is 1-844-4-RACHIO.

You guys hide the phone number pretty well. Sneaky sneaky.

Amazing, 6/16/2020 and the support ph # has again “mysteriously” disappeared!!

All I want to know is if I can purchase an additional module for a 12 zone controller I purchased from Costco (I have 18 zones)

But wait, I called the number that someone posted above and a women who sounded like she was working out of her basement answered. She had NO CLUE about anything! Sounded like she was just answering call.

Unbelievable garbage “support”. I’m going return this back to Costco now.

Well, it’s not “hidden”. They DON’T have a support number period! I got the number from here.

See my new post below.

@jeff3 -

a. The answer is no. Each Rachio is stand alone. You can have multiple Rachios on your account. If using the advanced Flex schedule people will restrict one controller to certain days (e.g. Mon, Wed, Fri) and the other controller to the other days or have one start in the morning and the other start in the evening in order to prevent them from firing at the same time and pulling down the water pressure too much.

b. The support here in the community is pretty darn wonderful, if I say so myself - mostly by volunteers. I challenge anyone to find better support for a similar product by its community board. Post a question or a problem (related to irrigation or advanced schedules) and someone will likely respond in a reasonable period. I was originally thinking about buying a different smart controller, but the velocity on the two communities convinced me to go with Rachio. The other company is now out of business (I believe).

1 Like

@DLane OK thanks.

So are you saying that an additional “module” can’t be inserted into it? I will need to buy another 12 zone controller?

If so, would both controllers work with 1 mobile app?

I’ll second this. I was in a similar situation where I needed a technical question answered and was looking for a phone number. I found this wonderful community that answered every single quesiton I had, with in the 30 mins it took to setup an account and read through the various problems others have already worked through. 30mins is your typical hold times any more.

3 Likes

Sorry for the repost - new to this board and just want to make sure @DLane sees it

@jeff3 - No worries, I saw it, just a busy day.

You will need to buy a second controller, either 8, 12 or 16 zones. If the only wire that is shared between the two units is the common wire, then you don’t have to put an isolator between them - but it won’t hurt. I believe the Rachio transformer basically isolates the two systems from the main power.

See ->

Yes, both controllers can be accessed in the same app. One can choose which controller to control - I have two installed on my app and some pro’s have hundreds all in the same app.

2 Likes