Next run date not updating

When I do a manual run, the “next run date” takes a long time to update (sometimes not until the next day). I try to force an update by swiping down and by closing the app, but that doesn’t seem to help.

Have others seen this issue? Any solution?

1 Like

Yeah, the refresh pull does not actually refresh the list of upcoming runs. Go to a zone and pretend-edit it. Change something in the advanced settings to the same exact value. That will force a refresh on the runs after a couple seconds, or may need a refresh pull down. How’s that for a solution :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiling_imp:

Many bugs in the software, I would really be ready to work for Rachio on my weekends for free to just kill all these bugs. Here’s another: do a quick run on a zone, say 10 minutes. After some 6-7 minutes (irrelevant how many, just longer times exacerbate the bug effect) - then pause the run. Wait a minute and resume it. Rachio magically forgets the 6-7 minutes before the pause. They will not reflect in the water usage for the day (I have an everydrop flow meter), nor will they reflect in that zone’s water chart as irrigation inches. Plus the well known finish before sunrise bug starting the run at sunrise minus total time for all zones, regardless of how many zones will actually run. Meh. Rachio, software engineer here, versed in home automation and others, hire me for free to fix these please. Free, just want the bugs fixed! :man_shrugging: