I have been reading theough the posts and have heard aome talk about the next gen controller.
Before I start looking at other controllers I would.like to see if the following features will be available in the new product.
- Wind sensor input. So my sprinkler zones can be delayed.
- Flow sensor input. Not only to monitor water used but to be able to detect leaks. A second flow meter input would.be nice to monitor the water usage of my home, with the ability to leak detect and activate a shut off valve.
- Ability to link controllers. I have a garden in back and cannot get wire there easily. Ability to share flow.data and master valve activation os key.
- Soil moisture sensors.
- Since I have hose bibs on same water line as zone valves, the ability to add a push button to activate master valve for a period of time would be great. If not I could always manually activate an unused zone.
- Would a local rain gauge be possible.
- If flow data is collected, could it be exported in a .csv file?