Need to change WiFi. Password remotely

I need to change my WiFi password. Can I do it without being physically present? This is for my second home and I’m 600 miles away.

The WiFi credentials can not be updated remotely. The following steps need to be performed for a WiFi update.

Maybe a neighbor or other family member can help out?

:cheers:

If it has to stay disconnected from the WiFi until I am onsite, will it continue to run fixed watering schedules?

It should continue to water with the last programmed schedules.

:cheers:

I connect both Rachio 3 and Flow meter on my Wi-Fi router and it’s working so far perfectly okay but I like to change my Rachio 3 to my router extender and I will leave Flow meter on the my Wi-Fi router.
The Flow meter is close to my Wi-Fi router and Rachio 3 it’s a close to my Wi-Fi extender. Both Wi-Fi router and Wi-Fi extender have the same password and almost same name except that my Wi-Fi extender have on the end dos name EXT like example MyNetworkName_2GEXT and the my Wi-Fi router have it just MyNetworkName_2G.
If I connect Rachio 3 to my Wi-Fi extender and Flow meter on the WiFi router it’s this going to be some kind of problem I mean they will be able to communicate and property work like right now when is connect just on the router