Mystifying message

To be honest, I haven’t paid a whole lot of attention to the missives from Rachio over the last couple of years of ownership. Every so often, I question a Rain Skip, because it seems to think I live somewhere else, but, on the whole, it seems to do what I want it to, and what I bought it for.

But today’s email has me scratching my head as to whether it has anything remotely resembling a clue.

Every month, Rachio’s [Flex Monthly]schedules automatically adjust your watering intervals and durations to offset seasonal weather changes. Rachio gives your yard more water during the summer, and less as summer ends.

In July, this schedule ran every 3 days for 2 hours 22 minutes.
In August, this schedule will run every 4 days for 2 hours 45 minutes.

We have odd-even watering here. The schedule has never run every 3 days - it can’t.

Why is it telling me it’s moving from every 3 days to every 4?

I got email messages today, too, several of them for schedules I’d set up to learn to use the program, but aren’t currently using, so they’re disabled. But Rachio changes disabled programs as well. Could that be your case? Do you have a disabled Flex Monthly schedule you’re not using? Flex Monthly will /always/ TRY to water on the days it wants (every 3/4 days in the above example), but may not be able to based on your odd-even watering restriction. It still will WANT to water with that frequency, though.

It’s a possibility. I don’t think I’ve ever used Flex Monthly, but I’ll check.

Correction: my schedule is Flex Monthly, set for Odd Days. It’s the only schedule I have.

First I need to figure out why it’s started regularly dropping the wi-fi connection.

Thanks!
David