Coming from Hydrawise, I expected there to be more settings to control when a weather skip happens. Things like:
(1) if rainfall in the last 7 days exceeds X, skip
(2) if temperature is below Y, skip
(3) if temperature is below Z, water a certain percentage less
(4) if temperature is above J, water a certain percentage more
(5) don’t water when chance of rain is more than K%
Are these settings available somewhere but I am missing them? Or, if they aren’t available, is there an explanation as to why they aren’t needed? Are they somehow already accounted for by Rachio? Or a way to accomplish the same thing?