Manual Watering Skip Zone Feature

Howdy Folks,
I would like to have the flexibility to do a manual run and be able to select zones to skip on that run. Currently as we all know you can run a zone or all zones. Adding this software tweak would be ideal

1 Like

Hi @Armenianmob!
I may be misunderstanding you, but if you want to manually run a couple of your zones, but not all, you can actually do this. What you do is select your first zone you want to run, select the amount of time you would like to run it, and then instead of selecting “Run Now” you would select the second zone you want to run and set that time, and so on and so forth. Let me know if that makes sense, or if I misunderstood your request!
McKynzee :rachio:

I would actually like this feature too. While doing a sanity check of my system, it would be great to be able to select All Zones, choose a time, and then skip to the next zone before the current zone’s time is up. Even if I am only 10 seconds into running a zone, I’d like to skip to the next sometimes and waiting an entire minute or manually starting/stopping each zone is tedious. Thanks!

2 Likes