Manual Run Bugs?

Never had these problems until the recent app and website redesign.

1. If manually run a zone then stop it I’m unable to manually run any new zones until I unplug my controller. The controller however seems to know that I was trying to manually run a new zone because once it boots up the status light illuminates and the zone runs.

2. If I hit the QUICK RUN button for a zone the first time it works as designed. However when I attempt to run a second QUICK RUN the zone runs, but neither the app nor the website doesn’t acknowledge it is running except that it does show up as running in the History section.

I’m running a first generation controller.

@machnhed1 I am having the exact same problems! I’ve been doing manual zone runs to check my system since I got my rachio v1 a long time ago and never had a problem. First time I’ve tried it this year due to all the rain here in Cali, and it’s screwed up exactly as you describe. I spent 6 hours today diagnosing my entire sprinkler system to no avail… Also, I notice that when I successfully run a zone and then try to run another, it doesn’t work obviously, but the app says the controller is offline on the main screen. Is yours doing the same?