Lawn champion order status

I have ordered the lawn champion treatment
I was told we were going to get it I. The week of 5/26.
I have sent an email to rachio asking for order status
Can anybody reply back?
Thanks!

1 Like

@Jhonell,

As a fellow user who also ordered Thrive, the email that I received from Rachio said that all orders would be shipped the week of 5/26. I personally never saw anything that said we would actually receive it last week.

However, It would be nice to have a tracking number or some other way to check on the status of our Thrive orders.

@chris and/or @laura.bauman, do you have any advice or suggestions?

Hey @Jhonell! Can you share your ticket number with me so I can reach out to the team to get you an update?

1 Like

Ticket 779847
Ticket 785159

I don’t have a tracking number, but I have received a notification saying that I missed the application. :unamused:
I like the controller a lot, but product delivery or at least releasing a tracking is standard These days, right?

1 Like

Thanks @Jhonell! And yes, both of those things are standard, so either your kit hasn’t shipped or something is wrong. The ticket numbers will help our team figure that out, so thanks for sending :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have the same issue. No notification or updates of shipping after the initial order. Order number is 45379

@laura.bauman,

Thank you for helping out. I personally never received any sort of order number with my purchase, but I did receive the Thrive :thrive: code for my mobile app.

Do we need to submit a support ticket or can you have @rachiosupport check on the status of my order and the order for @Asnyd as well?

Thank you again for your assistance. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey @jestric and @Asnyd (and anyone else watching this thread!)

I just got an update that we ran into some packaging delays at our warehouse which is causing a small setback in shipping. The good news is, orders started shipping today and the team is doing everything they can to ensure all orders are received by Friday at the latest. Once your order has shipped, you’ll receive an email with your tracking number.

For those of you who have been notified that it’s time to apply, there is no need to worry!

Apologies for the inconvenience!
:cheers: Lo

2 Likes

@laura.bauman,

Thank you for your update.

Have things gotten any better with shipping Thrive from the warehouse? Regretfully, I still haven’t received any notifications and I ordered my Thrive subscription on 25 May.

Thank you again. :+1:

It’s Thursday evening and still no tracking updates. Ironically, I did receive an email saying that I missed my Lawn Champion application.

Regretfully, it doesn’t seem very likely that I’ll be receiving my order tomorrow since apparently it hasn’t even shipped yet. :frowning_face:

@laura.bauman If I place an initial order for Thrive by June 5, when will it ship out and be delivered to 77494 zip code? I’m in the process of moving into a new house and would like to know the shipping time frame so I know where to ship it to.

Thank you!

@jestric - sent you an update in our DM!
@Asnyd - your order shipped on Friday
@rent - Sorry for the delay, I’ve been OOO since Thursday and didn’t see this until just now. We are seeing some delays on Thrive orders still. When are you moving? If it’s within the next two weeks I would ship there. If it’s longer than that you should be safe to ship to your current home.

2 Likes

@laura.bauman,

Thank you very much!

I sincerely appreciate your personal involvement and assistance with this matter. :sunglasses:

1 Like

You are very welcome, friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does Rachio have outlets or offices outside the country? A colleague ordered Rachio Lawn Champion, and it was supposed to be here quite a while ago but still hasn’t arrived. Even though he has the tracking number of the package and has been tracking it on aliexpress tracking. Everything seems fine when he tracks the shipment (the last known location was in VANCOUVER). I don’t know what is going on with the shipment, but i just want to know if you have distributors outside the country. Reading about all the delays and issues with orders, i am beginning to think my friend’s issue is normal. I will appreciate your feedback.