It’s here! Rachio V3.0 App Update Released

Glad it’s out, congrats.

I’ll use “finish before sunrise” for sure, however some more documentation on it would be nice. Does it use the lat/long of your weather station to determine the local sunrise? Does it then subtract the total time of the next planned watering cycle from sunrise to calculate start time? How long before sunrise does it try to finish?

That said, I’m sad a real well pump delay toggle was still not added. Pretty please add a simple on/off toggle and how many minutes to wait between zones in the same schedule. I don’t want to hack up water/soak in some weird way and put zones on multiple schedules. I also wouldn’t mind seeing a “max allowed watering time before delay” that would allow the system to run for a period of time before forcing a well pump delay. This would not be the same as the water/soak principal.