I'm having trouble sharing access

Hello

I switched out my old irrigation controller with a Rachio gen 2 and wanted to share the access with my wife. From my phone in the Rachio app I put her email in. She received an email from support@rachio.com advising her to download the app and register with her email address. When I try to register her it says “User already exists” :confused:

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help

:frowning:

@jetserf - I’m not sure that issue is something that someone from the end-user community can help with - especially if the email address is already in use. I would think that someone at Rachio will have to assist. I’d email support@rachio.com.

To be clear, there are two separate email addresses that are being used - correct? One for you and one for the wife?

Hello DLane

Thanks for the reply. Yes, the emails are different.
I’ll try support email.

Hi @jetserf!

Support should be able to get her all set up more quickly. Congrats on the controller, and let me know if there is anything else I can help with!

McKynzee :rachio:

I’m also trying to share access with my wife, and I’m disappointed that it appears Support never answered your question, especially where others could see it and be helped.

Did you ever find a solution?

Hey @vfss-

What kind of trouble are you running into with sharing access? We are happy to help!

McKynzee :rachio:

In case anyone revisits this.
Have shared user (full access) sign out and sign back in again. Worked for me.