How to start a scheduled run earlier sometimes

I cannot figure out how to start my schedule NOW instead of the schedule run time which usually starts at 8 am. Today zone to was scheduled to run on cycle and soak for a total of 50 minutes. Since the wife was up earlier I wanted to manually start the schedule at 630 am. the only way I can see to do it is to use the quick run. I did a quick run for 10 minutes then I went back in the schedule to see if the schedule would come back on at 8 am and finish the other 40 minutes. It looks like when you do a quick run it eliminates the schedule because it was no longer showing up in the calendar. Why can’t there be a RUN THIS SCHEDULE NOW selection? When your system is on you can here it in the water pipes so it is hard to sleep while it is running. However if we are up early I would like o start the schedule earlier.

Is this not possible?

If you select your Rachio, “Irrigation” tab at the bottom, “Schedules” tab at the top, select the schedule that you want, and hit “Quick Run Schedule”, I believe it will run the schedule now with the duration for that schedule. Then depending on which type of schedule it is, it may change the next schedule time since the water level has changed.

I recently overseeded and created some fixed schedules to water throughout the day. I did a Quick Run on one of my schedules since I missed one of my times and all have been running as scheduled after that. Of course, that is fixed schedules. I still have my flex daily schedule, but those zones do not water at that schedule since they have been well watered.

Does this help?

1 Like