Hourly fixed schedule now runs during night

I seeded a new lawn a few weeks ago and set up a fixed daily schedule to water briefly every 4 hours starting at 10AM. There was no way for me to set a stop time but I was pleased to see that it stopped watering after 10PM – it skipped the 2AM & 6AM waterings. Now that the lawn is more established I deleted that schedule and created a new 6 hour schedule (all other parameters identical) BUT this schedule runs around the clock (10AM,4PM,10PM, & 4AM), even during the night. So, I went back & re-created the 4 hour schedule and it now also runs through the night as well! So It seems that something changed in a recent software update. How can someone get around this problem, other than creating multiple fixed schedules that each water at a single daily time?

Odd because it currently is designed to run for 24 hours so the behavior you are seeing now is “correct”. I agree that we need a start and end time.

Now I did see a customer with a workaround that was clever.

They created a fixed daily schedule with a manual soak time of hours between zones.

So, they got start/end times and the soak period was essentially hourly intervals.

Could that possibly help?

:cheers:

I have the same issue, i dont want it to run at the night but no matter i do i got the same.

I tried to delete the schedule and recreate it but didnt work so i guess it is a bug.

Setting: Start after 07:00 AM.
Every six hours.

Schedule:
01:00 AM
07:00 AM
01:00 PM
07:00 PM

End at 09:00PM
Every six hours

02:57 AM
08:57 AM
02:57 PM
08:57 PM

What minutes should i set “Cycle” and “Soak” in manual if i want to run for three minutes every six hours starting from the morning and end at 08:00 PM? (not run at nigh)

If you want to not water at night, it would be simplest to just set up separate schedules for the times you want to run. this is what I do when I set my overseeding schedules in the fall.

1 Like