Homekit pairing code for Home Assitant

my app and rachio are updated. Firmware iro3-firmware-hk-5-630. App version 3.15.8

Under controller settings I don’t have a homekit option. I’m actually using the open source home assistant…not homekit but its asking for homekit pairing code to add Rachio and I’m not finding it.

Any ideas?

Thx,
Mike

I cannot see that anyone ever replied to this post from 2019. The documentation says the pairing code should be under the Controller Settings but it is not there on my Android App version 4.6.2. My firmware is iro3-firmware-hk-5 635.
Is this only available when using the Apple version of the App? If so, is there another way to get it?
Thanks
Brian

Since no one has replied, have you tried a chat with Rachio support.? I’m in the pre-purchase phase (and will want to add Apple HomeKit myself : )

I’ve found both chat and email quite responsive.

Hope this helps someone. On the android device the homekit value is not available. You need an IOS device to get it.
I was strugling with this until I installed the rachio app on the ipad and I was able to get the value. It worked just fine to integrate with Home Assistant

This is really frustrating - I have Android, not iOS. Why can’t I access this code via the Android app?