Help setting up weather station?

I just got my Rachio 3. I don’t know if I have the right settings selected for weather. I am unsure because the Weather Underground iPhone app shows like 3” of rain forecasted over the next 3 days with 100% probability, whereas Rachio shows barely over 1” of rain forecasted over the next 3 days with 75% probability. That’s a big difference. The forecast doesn’t seem to change when I change between the combination of many weather stations and a single station. Help?

I don’t know what weather source(s) WU uses for forecasting. For all forecasting we use Aeris Weather irregardless if you have chosen a station or not.

If you have chosen a PWS we gather its observed precipitation which is used for weather intelligence in addition to zone moisture levels for flex daily schedules.

:cheers:

I’m noticing more discrepancy in forecasting data, even between Aeris and Rachio. Perhaps someone can help me understand so I will have more confidence in my Rachio’s weather intelligence. See the forecasts below, where Rachio has only a 20% chance of 0.05 inches tomorrow whereas both Aeris and WU have a significantly higher chance of rain and much greater rain totals.

Well. The Rachio forecast eventually caught up to the other forecasts and now is on par with them. Just a little late to the party!