My Gen 1 is driving me crazy. We have watering restrictions that only allow us to water one day a week (Saturday for me). I’ve set it up to run twice per day with an AM cycle and a PM cycle. Last month one of the stations stayed open and watered for 12 hours which made quite a flood. I deleted and readded the watering schedule and even removed and readded the controller. After I re-added it to the wi-fi it started losing the wi-fi connection about an hour after I got it connected. After reconnecting it about 10 times, it finally decided to stay connected, It has been running normally for the last 3 weeks.
Today (Monday) it decided to run on its own and ran one cycle in the evening.
My homepage only shows one of the two cycles (AM) but both show up on the schedule page.FYI, I checked to firmware from the app and it said N/A. The app is version 3.10.3
What can I do to get the controller and app to run normally