Flow Calibration Reading Issues with Everydrop 1004 Flow Meter

I am having a lot of problems with the Everydrop Wired Flow Meter and the Rachio App.

A little bit of background:
I purchased the Everydrop flow meter back in April. Installed it and everything worked fine for about 6 weeks, no issues.
After 6 weeks, I started getting very inaccurate readings and leak warnings. Very high flow, low flow, or no flow when zones ran. After reading some helpful posts on here, I discovered that I needed to wire the flow sensor with a shielded/armored flow senor wire. I had originally installed it using spare zone wiring. Once rewiring it, it seemed to fix the problem.

My irrigation system is a work in progress so I added a couple of zones last week. The original zones remained the same, I just added on. When I went to recalibrate the flow on all of my zones after the fact, all of the flow readings in the Rachio app are about 30%-40% higher than what shows on the LCD display of the flow meter. The LCD flow readings on the meter are the same for the original zones as they were previously. The flow for the new zones I added seem reasonable, but the reading on the Rachio app is still 30%-40% higher than the LCD display reading.

To me this seems like the Everydrop wired flow meter has no issues since the readings are the same as before on the LCD display.

Does anyone know what could be happening here? I’m at a loss since the LCD display seems correct and my wiring has be corrected as well. Why would all of the readings in the Rachio app be off by 30%-40%?

Thanks in advance!