Did Rachio Discontinue the Desktop (windows) Application?

I wanted to check on some of our irrigation settings, and am no longer able to find a place to log onto rachio.com to get into our account/device details. This is for windows desktop using the web. There used to be a login button in upper right on the rachio home page, now there is nothing. Thanks.

They have mentioned that they planned to do away with it. While there is no button at the top, if you scroll all the way to the bottom footer of the page, you can still click on web login.

2 Likes

That would be a bummer. Operating the system is fine through the phone app, but setup and configuration is much easier on a regular computer with a desktop browser.

2 Likes

Thank you. I found it. As long as there is still a web desktop version, moving the log in to a hidden spot at the bottom of the page is moronic.

You can get directly to the web page at https://app.rach.io. It would be the height of irresponsibility if they did away with it. I can’t live without my smart phone but some things are so much easier with a real keyboard. PLEASE DON’T REMOVE THE WEB APP! Am I clear enough in my feelings?

1 Like

If you have windows 11 and are tech smart, you can side load the android app and run it there.

The link works on the Safari browser on my iPadPro, so should work in any browser. And yes, much easier to edit on my iPad’s keyboard than the iPhone virtual one or trying to use voice input.

1 Like

+1 for keeping the website access. I use it much more than the phone. Perhaps because when I passed 45 years old the phone became too small to see anything on. If Rachio wants to abandon those of us old enough to afford fancy toys like this I’d be surprised. But, they aren’t the only ones with these capabilities now, so they should tread carefully.