Daily interval should be “every day”, not “everyday”

Minor nitpick, and I love my new Rachio 3. But when setting a daily interval, the option text should say “every day”, which means each day, not “everyday”, which means ordinary.

2 Likes

Thanks for finding that and letting us know. I got that updated so it’ll show the correct usage in an upcoming release. Glad you’re liking your Rachio!

3 Likes

Ooh, awesome. Thanks for the super speedy fix! I absolutely love this device.

There’s always one in every group.

2 Likes

I still have a fond memory of this exchange when Dasani was using “everyday” incorrectly in their slogan. Oh my, that was 17 years ago now… yikes.

http://www.happyrobot.net/words/thewayiseeit.asp?r=3385

2 Likes

Make that two … I’m a little OCD myself when it comes to such things. For instance, if I see the word “lose” spelled incorrectly one more time in the many forums I peruse, I think I’ll loose my mind. :wink:

2 Likes

Maybe we can make the app grammar the new hot topic and take focus away from the HomeKit issues :wink:

:cheers:

4 Likes

My triggers are “too” and “to” and “there” and “their”.

:cheers:

3 Likes

Haha. My favorite isn’t a common one, but is still great. I lived in France for 10 years or so and there was a clothing chain with a slogan (in English) that was something like, “Looking good. Wherever you’re”. I still don’t know exactly why that contraction is wrong, but it definitely is.

2 Likes

Running it every day is ordinary.