Colour coding for schedule

Hi all.

I thought it might be a good idea to have different zones/schedules on a colour scheme in the app.

I’ve got one zone set to top up my pond, so it goes on every day for an hour. But now when I look at the schedule in the app, it just has a blue drop on every day, and I can’t tell easily when my lawn is going to water.

I’d be handy if the other schedules had a different coloured drop, so I can tell them apart at a glance.

Thanks.

5 Likes

@Columnmn I agree. FYI, there’s another post on this that you can read through to see similar ideas.

I’m sure it’s a part of the next update… it has to be… it would be silly not to have something like that :sunglasses:

I had the same exact thought. We should be able to select the color of the raindrop icon for each schedule (or have the app/web interface choose it for us) and then a separate raindrop would appear in the calendar for each color. You have all that room in each date box anyway. It would be real nice to be able to look at the calendar and no when each schedule is planned to run.

Also, why do the rain drops need to disappear from the schedule. They could change color for days that the system did run. Then I could see my system ran on the 5th, 9th, 18th, and is now scheduled to run on the 28th, (For example). For Flex schedules, all past days are blank and you have to look at the watering history log to see which days this month it has run,

2 Likes

Yes, good idea also. I wish I could look back on the calendar to see this.

I would like color coding as well. The raindrops going away doesn’t bother me, but I would like to select a zone and see the last 5 watering events.

What do youthful @benblackmer?

@plainsane thanks for calling me youthful. :slight_smile:

We’ve got the different colored schedules on the calendar idea in the backlog. Something we’d definitely like to do.

I believe our backend refresh will also allow us to persist watering events on the calendar longer. I agree that it would be helpful to see. And per zone.

Yea, that was autoincorrect turning my fat finger of you think…dang

1 Like

I figured. :slight_smile:

but hey, not take anything from ya! you are a youthfully looking stallion! you that rocky mountain shine!

1 Like

I just added a zone for my garden, which needs to be watered differently than my grass, and was shocked that I can’t tell the two schedules apart. I did a search, and found this.

Has anyone received feedback? Is there a way to submit an idea?

Thanks!