When I manually run a zone I seem to be running into a bug where I cannot stop it without restarting the Rachio app. Here are the steps I use to reproduce.
- Under Zones select a zone and the control for the zone drops down
- Set run time using ± buttons and then click run button
- The zone successfully starts. This is good
- Click Stop button and control for zone rolls up but the zone continues running. This is bad
- At this point if I don’t do anything the zone will stop once the time set in #2 finishes.
If I force stop the Rachio app by double clicking the home button and swiping away the Rachio app and then restart I am able to click on the zone and press the Stop button to have it stop watering immediately.
This is a big pain when I am working on the system so I am frequently starting/stopping the zone.
iOS 7.1.2 (most current)
Rachio App Version - 1.5 and 1.6 (issue seen on both versions)