Spinning arrows and pulsing lines for everyone!
I’m posting this because I don’t see any way to contact Rachio technical support. I presume they have no email, chat, or phone support.
Rachio Gen 2 16 channel
It’s almost impossible to connect to the controller from my app or web page. On the app, I just get the spinning circle most of the time. More -> Controller Settings gives me the pulsing line. If I wait long enough (2-5 minutes), sometimes the app will connect. That’s how I was able to get the current FW. The web site has similar problems.
I’ve had the device for several years without any problems.
- All 4 controller lights are on and solid. The ring is not lit.
- I can run stations manually from the controller.
- FW: iro2-firmware-5-119
- My router shows the controller is connected. I can ping its IP address reliably.
- I’ve power cycled the controller. Twice.
- I’ve reassigned wifi. Twice. (note that this is not a wifi issue - see above)
- I’ve force quite the app, restarted the phone. On 2 separate phones.
- I’ve logged in and out of the web site, deleted cookies.
- Controller is connected to wifi and can run manual just fine.
- Problem is with connection to the controller from app or website. Server side problem?