Can I restrict hours for flexible schedule?

Hi. My community allows me to water any day I wish, but it’s illegal to water between 10am to 5pm. I cannot find a way to do this. Safe to assume this is not supported by Rachio Gen2 device?

@denverjim - I’m in a similar situation. One needs to set the starting time so it will finish by 10 AM. I believe one of the features Rachio is working on for v3.0 of the software is to handle this situation. When v3.0 of the software comes out both Gen 1 and Gen 2 devices will handle this situation.

2 Likes

Mine is more restrictive even/odd days based on house number and no watering from 10am - 5pm every day. It would be handy if you could set an end time instead of a start time and also split the watering time between early morning and late evening. For example. Instead of running for hours in the morning, maybe water 1/2 of the time in the morning and 1/2 of the time in the evening.

1 Like

End times will be supported in our v03 software release- however I can’t give any dates on this yet! I hope that helps.

2 Likes

Will we be able to set time windows? I can water any day, but only midnight-5am M-Sat, and anytime sunday.