Can 2 zones run at the same time?

Hi, I have had my Rachio for about 5 years and it is working great. I would like to run my current garden zone as the input to three new valves. I have wiring in place to support this but no pipes.

So, my current garden zone would act as the water main for the three new valves. I would need to have that zone on while I turn on one of the new zones. I have 4 unused zones on my Rachio so if I could have 2 zones on at once this would work great for my needs.

Example - current garden zone is 2, the three new zones are 5,6 and 7. I would like to energize any of the combos below at the same time

2 & 5
2 & 6
2 & 7

Please let me know if this is possible and thanks in advanceā€¦

Two zones may not be run at the same time. However, the options that I can think of are:

1. Hook up what is currently zone 2 as a Master Valve on the controller. Obviously, this will be on when any zone is on.
  2. Take out zone 2 valve and replace with a manifold for zones 5, 6, & 7.

Thanks so much - I think option one will be the perfect. I need to look up the master control valve function you mentioned. This will really save me a huge hassle, so thanks again and stay safe!!!