We are looking to reach out to our Colorado based customers for a little project we are working on. If you are in CO, and interested in getting some swag for a little bit of your time, please DM me!

We are looking to reach out to our Colorado based customers for a little project we are working on. If you are in CO, and interested in getting some swag for a little bit of your time, please DM me!

way to make everyone else feel left out 
I am so out of the loop, I don’t even know what this is. 

@mckynzee I think you forgot to mention that this is a TOP SECRET project. 
@franz You just aren’t cool enough, I’m sorry.


Arizona isn’t that far…we are practically neighbors. 
Well if you’re going there, Texas originally extended up into a good chunk of Colorado.
I once had a foot in Arizona and a hand in Colorado at the same time… and various other body parts in other states
![]()
Would spending the first 22 years of my life in CO count? 
DM sent.
DM Sent. Score!