Bug in app with multiple zones being watered in one schedule

Model: D5771C; ios version 4.18.3

I have all my garden beds (5 different zones) watered on the same day. All the zones work fine when run manually. I couldn’t understand why my plants weren’t doing well. I went into go into the schedule (calendar) and it said it ran on 7/5/24 but when I did a moisture check three of my 5 zones were bone dry.

I then went into the individual zones and three of the zones showed the last time watered was 7/3 NOT 7/5 (Z2, Z4, Front bed) and two zones showed the last time watered was 7/5 (Z10 and Z11). I then manually ran one zone (Z4) for 30 minutes. I then checked the individual Z4 zone and it showed the last time watered was 7/5 for one hour, but it only ran for 30 minutes. I then checked the zones Z2, and Front bed and it said the last time watered was 7/5, but I had not yet watered them.

The two zones that have correctly run were the ones that were on the original schedule (Z10 and Z11). I added the three additional zones to that schedule and those are the ones that do not run. I have subsequently created three new schedules for Z2, Z4 and Front and they have successfully run. I left Z10 and Z11 on the existing schedule and they both ran fine. I have screenshots