Availability of flow meter

I’ve got two controllers and only one flow meter. I need another flow meter!

The store says it is unavailable. I have joined the waiting list but it is silent. I cannot find anything on when they expect to resume shipping flow meters. Is there any guidance?

1 Like

I too need another flow meter. What is going on with them???

I bought one recently from Neobits. I think they have 1 or 2 left.

https://www.neobits.com/rachio_rachflow_pro_rachio_wireless_water_flow__p13457300.html

1 Like

Thanks. That was a good tip.

Hey Friends! SO sorry for the delay on my response here. We’re working out some logistics issues with a third party regarding Wireless Flow Meter production. We’ll hop back in here with updates as soon as we have them. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It has been months. I have been on the waiting list but it is still silent. Laura responded July 2, but nothing very specific, “logistics issues”. 6 weeks later and still silent. I installed my controller this spring, but wanted to add the flow meter since I don’t really know how much my different zones actually deliver. We are now most of the way through the season and I am just guessing on my zones.

Sucks. Makes you wonder if there was a design issue and they pulled everything until they can figure out a fix. With no information and such a LONG delay, we can only speculate…

when companies go silent it is usually because lawyers are involved. My guess is IP infringement. Probably need to work out some IP issues with a third party.

Someone noted Neobits is selling them. I bought one about a month ago. But their stock is low.

On the 22nd I received an email about limited availability for these. Just wanted to share, it appears this was due to clicking that Notify Me link on their store. So I received mine a couple of days ago. I don’t know when I will have enough time to do the install but I have it in hand when I do find the time.

2 Likes

Is there anywhere to find these now? Someone has to have one sitting in a warehouse somewhere…

Any updates or redesign in the near future? It’s be nice to know if I had a water leak

They show up on eBay from time to time, but the prices are typically very high. One sold today (06/23/2020) for $309.67.