About the Getting Started category

New and prospective members of the Rachio fam - start here!

Well I finally made it in to the community. I had a lot of trouble getting email sent to my cox email account but finally received the invitation via a Gmail account I rarely use.

My main reason for joining is to see what people in San Diego county, CA, are using as their soil type. I haven’t found that yet but I’m sure I’ll find some help here. I’ve had my Rachio 3 for 8 months and figured out how to control it as I believe it should be. Thanks for letting me in.
Myron

Hi, we just started using our Rachio 3 in July this year. Our lawn (500 square feet) needs major renovation and wondered if there are sages out there on how to restore a lawn using Thrive products and instructions on how to begin the process. Also, wondered if there is information in the community on how to reseed and how to prepare the ground.

Hi! Great to be here and looking forward to share ideas.

The Rachio system does not recognize my serial number and hence will not load, I get a dialogue screen suggesting I contact support, please help

Hello,

I just added the rachio to my home & I’m loving it so far. Trying to get my lawn in the best shape of it’s life. I look forward to being part of the community.