Schedule time vs calendar day time

Hi,
First day using my new controller on freshly installed sod. I set my schedule to water 3 zones for 15m each every day for 14 days. When I look at the individual day on the calendar, it shows 20m watering time. Why the discrepancy?

Also, am I able to schedule AM & PM watering in a single day?

Welcome Welchc! Are you still seeing the issue with your schedules showing different times than you expect when you look in to the days? If so I could take a look at some of the logic and see if there might be any issues.

When it comes to AM/PM schedules, technically if you wanted to run the same exact schedule each of those times every day, you could create an hourly interval schedule that runs every 12 hours and set the AM time. Though, that might not work quite how you’d want.

What I’ve done before is setup a morning and night schedule that runs daily with the differences. So I’d have a morning schedule that ran a bit longer for new seed I laid down, then setup another schedule or 2 just to keep the soil moist. So maybe a shorter schedule around 1 or 2pm to help with moisture and another around 5 or 6 so that it didn’t dry out.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if you want any more details.

Thanks!

Thank you for responding! I did set up two separate daily schedules and I think everything is good!
Thank you!