Reset water usage

I see in the topic thread someone has been reseting users history. That has been a frequent request as seen in various threads, for at least a few years now.

I have quite a bit of usage that is inaccurate due to the setup. I’d really NOT like to have to reset the controller due to having to setup the entire controller all over again. Seems like it would be a great function to add into the App. It’s quite disappointing not to see what seems to be a real easy software update not yet complete.

Also providing time series graphs of water usage based off days, weeks and months may also be interesting to add. Similarly, adding how much rain fall in the area would be interesting as well.

It seems as though support used to be able to reset usage and now it can’t. It’s really unfortunately that such a smart controller won’t allow this. It’s especially important when someone adds the cool flow meter to the system. Now they get very accurate results, but they’re lumped in with really bad numbers. I found that the system was estimating 10x what I was really using so my totals are absurdly high. I really don’t want to rebuild everything from scratch, especially since it’s new landscaping that requires specific watering choices and not simply allowing Rachio to decide for me.

Why the change? Is this a version 3 thing? I’d really be nice to just have a “reset water usage total” in the UI somewhere. It also might be nice to do this per zone, because I might change what that zone does at some point.

Hi,
I have 2 rachio on my backyard. I’m selling the house and I would like to have on both devices the history deleted. Could you please do it for me?
Thank you!
Luca

Hi,
I have 2 rachio on my backyard. I’m selling the house and I would like to have on both devices the history deleted. Could you please do it for me?
Thank you!
Luca

Can anyone reset my water usage data on zones three and six? I accidentally hit fill on one zone, and since they both have the same plants and was trying to fix it through the settings And hit full on both zones so they’re both treated the same.

Good day,
Following the wrong connection of the flow meter I now stuck with funny usage data. Since I found what was the problem and corrected it It is now showing correct current values, but history data is totally wrong.

Surprisingly I do not see a way to reset total usage in the App. Is it possible to reset water usage history somehow? Given that it is totally wrong.

Please help. I just installed a flow meter on my Rachio 3 system and now I’d like to zero out my water usage. Is there anyway to do that?

Can you please reset my water usage? Just finished wiring it and a flow meter in.

Thanks.