Reset water usage

All my zones set up and tested, except one that’s not important. Please reset water usage. Thanks!

I just installed a flow sensor and would like to get my water usage reset to 0. I would like to be able to start looking at my usage based upon actual vs estimated.

P.S. Wish I could do this myself. I also really really wish there would be totals for each zone.

@Resqhopper, @zalusky

Both of your water usage histories have been reset! I as well hope that we can one day soon empower you to do this yourself :wink:

@cb4, I wasn’t able to identify your account. Please DM me your username or account email and I’ll get that reset for you.

Is it possible for users to reset their own water usage?
if not, pls reset mine.

Can you reset my usage also?

@Enrol @bradault You have both been reset!

Hello,

I just set my system up, made sure its not leaking and that everything is in working order.

Can you please reset my usage as well?

Thanks in advance!

Hi @mavenaz,

I’ve just reset your watering history up until today. Congratulations on your new setup! Hope you enjoy.

Hi there! My system is new too, just converted from a Rainbird controller. Love being able to manage things over the Internet.

Can you reset my water usage please (on the 14th)?
I just updated the areas for my zones, the default 500 sq feet was way too big. I’m going to work with this for a while until I can fine tune it.

It would really help if I could set the GPM on a zone basis. Most of my circuits are drips and it seems to be calculating a way too large water usage.

Thanks!

Hey @BillFinkelstein,

Your water usage has also been reset. Appreciate the feedback regarding GPM, I think a simpler method for calculating precipitation rate is a great idea! For more information about how we’re actually estimating your water usage you can check out our Support Article here.

Let us know if you need any further assistance!

Can I get a water usage reset? Also, I don’t think my soil moisture percentages are correct, since the first schedule I ran didn’t activate any of the zones. Can moisture % be reset?

@Marty

I’ve reset your Water Usage for you.

Yes, you can “Empty” your Moisture Balance to your Allowed Depletion levels per Zone. Simply:

1. Open the app
  2. Select the Zone you wish to modify
  3. Click Moisture Level (Only appears for Zones added to a Flex schedule)
  4. Click Adjust
  5. Click Empty

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Can I get my water usage reset? I have fine tuned my zones. The default 500 sq ft was much too large for them.
Thanks.

I also need a reset of water usage please

@genewkirk & @Sdleo29,

I have reset both of your Water Usage histories.

2 Likes

Can you please reset my usage?

Hey @aaronf,

I’ve reset your Water Usage for ya.

2 Likes

I was wondering if I could get my water usage reset?
I just finished installing our system.

How do I reser my water usage history? I finally got my system working the way I want, but I want to remove the water history that was formed during testing.

There is no current way to reset usage unless you remove and then add back the controller.

:cheers: