PWS WI plus and Canadian users

I have copied my comment and question to this category as it was not responded to in its original forum location. Any input is appreciated:

Thank you for the quick response. I think making a PWS default for Canadian users of your hardware a good start, and I would ask that you also make this limitation clear in the documentation and resources you provide online. This may be a new request suggestion, but would it be terribly difficult for your software to allow a Canadian user such as myself (or any user for that matter) to manually define a collection of trusted, local PWSs, then have WI+ interpolate the precipitation data for just the chosen stations?
Thank you,
Tom

Agreed.

Good suggestion. For this we will typically defer to our weather provider. I believe this is on their road map.

:cheers:

Thank you for acknowledging the technical suggestions I had made in my earlier reply. Do you have an idea of how these might be announced or communicated to users in the future once available and implemented? Also, do you have an idea if your weather provider has plans to support Canada for precipitation interpolation?
Thank you,
Tom