Not receiving notifications for schedule running

Well, if it is pushing them to IFTTT, and you get them thru that, I would suspect that this issue is with permission on the phone, but I can’t say for sure.

For me, I’m getting notifications correctly on one of two schedules. The other I’m not.

So I assumed that there were settings per schedule for notifications, but I can’t find any.

I worked with support on this and they had me do a bunch of steps to uninstall and reinstall and delete the backup (you can’t on android without deleting all of your backups) to try and reactivate push notifications and it made no difference. I still only got them sporadically. Then all of the sudden they worked like a charm for a few days so assumed they did something even though they said they didn’t and were out of ideas so told them to close the ticket. A few days later, bam, back to sporadic. I gave up and just rely on IFTTT to send send me the email then check the app.

Well, my one schedule that wasn’t sending suddenly is now again. Lucky me!

I am also having an issue not getting notifications specifically to my phone. I do get them on my tablet. I have gone through all of the uninstall reinstall procedures and still having issues. It seems like there is a setting in the Android OS that is messing up, or perhaps another App is interfering. My phone is brand new, but settings were copied from my old phone with the Rachio app removed first.