How can I change the watering times for all my zones

Our water bill was very high this month. It’s been a dry month. I want to adjust each zone by a small amount, for example, 13 min -> 10 minutes, 18 min -> 15 min, etc. Is there an easy way to do that? I don’t see how to do that. I’ve looked on the iPhone app and the website.

If you’re using flex daily try decreasing crop coefficient by 10-15% to start with and then just add to the % until you get where you need. Then you can change it back fairly easily.

How can I tell if I’m using flex daily?

If you want to adjust the time for all your zones go to calendar than go to flex daily and there you will see watering duration for all of your zones

1 Like

I assume you mean on my iPhone? I clicked on the calendar icon at the bottom. On the next page I see the month of July 2019 at the top. Below that I see Main Schedule (Every Wed, Sat end by 5:55 am). Nowhere do I see “flex daily”. It used to be so easy to set each zone time. Not sure where it went. Please advise

when you go to calendar click on your main schedule which is flex daily in there you will see watering duration

My Main Schedule is not flex daily, it is Fixed Schedule. I can only water on Wed and Sat.

Ah, thanks for the help. I finally found the “Watering Durations”. Damn, I was watering for over 3 hours. No wonder my water bill was so high. I’ve dropped the times down. I’ll have to keep an eye on the yard to see how it does.

1 Like