Zone Fault but it appears to be working fine

I keep ing getting a zone fault alert on one of my zones. However, when I do a manual run it works fine and the area seems to be getting plenty of water. Also, the valve seem to be using the proper amount of power according to the bad valve detection from my Rachio. What gives?

It might be helpful to include a screenshot showing your current reading for that zone and the advanced settings, but under valve monitoring

It does look within range. I notice it says “fault in zone master valve or Back Yard #2 far run”. Do you have a master valve? Does that show the mA too?

I don’t have a master valve. I checked my FlumeII and the flow through the zone is low. I checked the wire connections to the valve and they are solid.

And the app is not configured for having a master valve? It probably is just standard text it displays. Might need Rachio’s help with this one.