What Exactly Does This Mean?

Two days ago my flex daily calendar showed there was a schedule run on Sunday 9/12. Yesterday at some point, there was an update to the calendar and it showed the schedule moved to the next day, Monday the 13th. At around midnight last night I noticed my soil moistures were now at 0%, but the calendar still showed a run on Monday. We didn’t have any rain, so there were no weather changes. I woke up this morning and saw this push notification message below:

“Weather skip update on 9/12. Flex daily will not be skipped because the weather has changed”

What exactly does this mean?

1 Like

I had a similar message over the weekend. I didn’t dig into it, but all my zones ran as expected. Possibly a small glitch from the forecasting service used by Rachio…?

That seems like a forecast of rain (meaning you should skip), was wrong. Rain canceled → skip canceled.

thanks for the awesome information.

thanks my issue has been fixed.

Weird I’ve been using flex daily for 2 years (seasons) now and I’ve never gotten a rain skip.
In fact the only weather intelligence options are for freeze and wind.

What was fixed?

Flex daily being a completely dynamic schedule doesn’t have rain skips in the traditional sense. It is just constantly adjusting the schedule as weather changes.

Right, so This was a glitch with Rachio. Ty :+1: