Welcome to our community!

Rachio Community -

I wanted to personally welcome everyone to our new community boards! I hope this will allow discussions and ideas to flourish!

Here is to a great year of water savings!

3 Likes

Just installed Iro – and am REALLY impressed! Wonderful way to save water! Works great!!

Thanks @garfather, we appreciate your support :blush:

Welcome @garfather, let us know if you have any questions or feedback.

:cheers:

Cannot connect to my wifi. Brand new. Tried in darkness, uverse network – confirmed password. Just won’t connect.

@sharding3409, thanks for reaching out. Our support team will be in touch with you via email to help you troubleshoot this issue. Keep an eye out for an email from support@rachio.com.

Best, Emil

Fixed. The Wifi blinking light stopped and I didn’t know that it had to still be blinking. When unplugged and re-plugged, Wifi light blinked and connection completed.

2 Likes

I just installed the rachio yesterday and I am impressed with the UI and love the fact that it integrates with nest and Alexa. I have a question with heads. Zone one is a drip and not sure what to use or select as far as head. Any suggestions.

@csper29605, glad to hear you’re enjoying the app! Drip nozzles can be a bit confusing. Here’s a good support article that shows examples of what each looks like in the yard.

If you need any help, please send a few photos of your drip nozzles to support@rachio.com or post to a new topic :slight_smile: