Weather data

@SteinyD‌ We found a defect from this morning’s schedule skip logs that prevented some schedules from entering our schedule skip processing logic (due to the new weather service). The good news is that your schedule would have been skipped based on the new weather data. This has been fixed and deployed to our cloud environment, apologize for that. We try to test for every edge case but some get through. I created a ‘Release Notes’ category http://www.community.rach.io/categories/release-notes in the user forums to start addressing a consistent picture of our roadmap in regards to controller intelligence and mobile app features. I will transfer most of what is in my response above to paint a picture of our weather intelligence/water budgeting upcoming features. Thanks again for your feedback and passion!

@franz‌ - Franz, thank you for your thorough investigation and response. I appreciate that you are taking my input constructively. I’m not in any way abandoning ship! I knowingly became an early adopter. I’m more excited about the depth of Rachio’s interaction with us here and taking in our suggestions and findings to improve the product. I enjoy becoming part of the early adopter community and being part of the product development input!