Watering starts only on second attempt

One of my zones only starts water on the second attempt to run it. In manual run, first attempt the app indicates the zone is watering but sprinklers do not come up. If I cancel the manual run and force a new manual run the sprinklers will come out this time, any idea of what is wrong?

I suspect the sprinklers are not coming up at all during the scheduled run as grass is turning yellow.

Thks, Rds
I

Please reach out to [support@rachio.com] with before/after pictures of your wiring and they should be able to troubleshoot the problem.

Thanks!

:cheers:

@ichivilo, I believe you’re experiencing a solenoid issue on Zone 1. I know our support team is working with you to troubleshoot.

Just curious, when you mention that If I cancel the manual run and force a new manual run the sprinklers will come out [on], are you referring to a different zone?

I did change the solenoid and it did not solve the problem but, your guys in customer support suggested to try and changing the diaphragm and that did the trick. Zone fully functional now.

Thanks a lot!
I

2 Likes