Watering (correctly) skipped, but not showing in app info?

I have a Thursday/Sunday schedule set to follow our watering restrictions, and we had a lot of rain last week. The Thursday watering was skipped, and shows up in app as such under Schedule Updates. However, Sunday was also skipped, but I don’t see anything in the history about Sunday at all.

I’m assuming there should be something about Sunday there, but I’m not sure since this would have been only the second time for it to run. Maybe something to do with DST?

This isn’t really an issue, mostly just curious.

Thanks,

//Tomi B.

Pretty sure this was due to DST. Fortunately, this will be the last time we need to deal with that.

By next DST (November), we will have moved to a much, much more sophisticated calendar model on the device that will allow us to do some really crazy things while also not having to worry about DST.

Hope this helps, have a great day.

:cheers:

1 Like

Example: On Wed 5/4 I received 5.5" of rain. My water as need skipped 5/6, 5/8, and 5/10. The schedule updates show it was skipped on those days but only 5/10 shows skipped on the watering schedule calendar. On the app and website, if I click on 5/6 or 5/8 it looks as though schedules ran as normal on the watering schedule calendar. Could the calendar also reflect all of the skipped days as well? Hope this makes sense.