Unable To Get Support - 3rd red light

I have the latest Rachio Device. Recently, I noticed that our zones are setting off at unknown times. I attempted to reset it. However, it was offline. As a result, I deleted the device from my account and performed a factory reset of the device.

After the factory reset, I received the first light as white and second as amber. Reading on this, it appears it is time to join it to wifi. I did this with my iPhone 11. The second light turns white and the 3rd light blinks white and then red. I reached out to support on the 11th and was asked about my network. On my network, I have Nighthawk Wi-Fi 6 DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem Router (CAX80) this is both modem and router. I reached out to netgear and they stated that the MAC address on the device is not listed on the router (false positive connection).

I did some research and found a wifi article on the Rachio site https://support.rachio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360047277134-Issues-Connecting-to-New-Model-iPhone-iPad-and-Samsung-Phones-Tablets. As a result, I reset the device again and joined the network using my PC. I have tried this with both 2.4 ghz and 5 ghz. Again, the device shows connected but is not listed on the router.

I attempted to take the router out of the loop and used my Verizon WIFI hotspot. Again, the Rachio amber light goes white, but the device doesn’t connect.

I have not heard from support in 9 days and are having to water the yard manually. Any thoughts why we continue to wait?

Hey @mdalton - can you share your support ticket number with me so I can ping the team? So sorry for the delay!