System down again?

Stock on welcome screen again, system down again?

2 Likes

Did you do an app update? I think this may have more to do with a bad update than the system not working.

Just check. Not updated. Pending in my updates

It’s not the updated. My was not updated. Just did and still same problem

Everything is up as far as I can tell. If you look at the top-right of these pages, it has a link indicating “STATUS PAGE”.

Did you actually try to open an app. Last few times system was down it was showing up. Already few people reported here being down at list for me near Chicago is down

Did you actually try to open an app. Last few times system was down it was showing up. Already few people reported here being down at list for me near Chicago is down

2 Likes

Yes, both Web & Android apps. I must not be part of the “some users”. Sorry.

Started app. Goes to blank screen. Using iOS. Has been like this all afternoon

Being an issue with “some users”…I’m guessing it is an AWS issue.

Think at some point Rachio would figure this out. Never had an issue till the update. Thanks a lot.

Mine has just recovered now 20:10 EST ? (time now - I’m on holidays in Toronto)

same issue - using iphone… app would not open for hours. finally worked late night

It was down for me as well. I have had so many issues with it after installing it a week ago; I thought those issues came back again. I got frustrated and unplugged it for about 30 minutes and then plugged it back in and went to bed. Looks like it’s back online this morning, so I guess it was a server outage.

Down for me

Both the app and my account online have been unavailable for at least the past few days.

My gen 2 Rachio with firmware version iro2-firmware-5-119 has fallen offline (wifi) twice in two days and I just realized was offline from April 25 or 26. Did a power cycle and it cam back online, but went offline this morning…another power cycle and it is up again. When did the latest firmware get pushed out and is it the root cause of wi-fi dropping out? Note that my wi-fi router is less than 10 feet from the Rachio in the same room and is operating solid.

Best,

Kev.