Suggestions: Schedules, Rain Support, Micro-Forecasts

Continuing the discussion from HONEST HOUR: What Can We Do Better?:

Adding this to a product suggestion thread so we can look at this separately from the discussion about how our support team can better help users. Love the suggestions @RachioRainBuster :slight_smile:

HI Laura.

I would like to see some kind of onsite or built in wifi for areas that are wifi deficient.

I have customers with rental properties. Some have a quick turnaround and others are longer.
Depending on the “Current Tenant” wifi is not an option since there may be a new tenant at any given point.

A self sustained internal wifi (even with a subscription rate) would be nice. This could even work for remote properties such as vacant lots that have some kind of data signal in the area.

What do you think?

Hey @spscoutenPhD!

We do have something similar to this called Direct Access, however, it is not a long-term solution. I like the idea of providing Wi-Fi on the controller, though I don’t quite know the logistics of it. I’ll add it to the suggestion list :slight_smile:

:cheers:

I have seen and used that where wifi is compromised or not available. As you stated, it is not a long term solution. It is handy to get something set up in the absence of the customer or to set up and hand off the controller. I do love that feature. :smile:

Awesome! I’m glad you’ve used it and love it! So far that’s the closest to your suggestion but I have it noted for the team :slight_smile:

Thank you so much @laura.bauman. You guys rock!!! :slight_smile:

Right back at ya, @spscoutenPhD :slight_smile:

This using GSM/LTE connection then? Or hoping that you can tap into one of the many wifi “hotspots” around various cities?