Struggles with Flex- My Story

Thats what i did and I also used the PWS of a fire station that I had close to me to check on the reliability of the data that I was collecting and it was within 1 degree difference so I am using it.

Here’s a tip if it wasn’t mentioned before. You can use google maps to measure your yard. Just zoom into your yard and use the measurement tool.

1 Like

@johnesc, never a bother :smile:

Any updates on your moisture level graphs with the weather station change?

Best, Emil

So far, so good @emil! I disabled the PWS and the forecast seems to be much more accurate. It just poured so no watering currently scheduled til Saturday but that may change, hopefully not much further than Sunday… Thanks for your assistance. I’ll keep everyone posted! You guys rock!

1 Like

Back from Ireland and it was a great trip. I’ll be reaching out to support to gather information and look at what changes need to be made. To be honest, the lawn took a beating while I was away (7 straight 90+ days) and that is NO fault of the Iro. Nothing some reseeding which I was planning to do in the fall would impact anyway.

Thanks for the feedback and I’ll post in a day or so when things settle down at home and at work.

1 Like

Disabling the PWS seems to have really worked for me in Toms River @canons900 based on recommendation from @emil I also adjusted the Efficiency and the MAD levers and the Flex schedule seems to be on point. This morning I drove down my street and watched as all my neighbor’s sprinklers were running while it was raining, not mine!

2 Likes